Callum Voisin is a British racing driver, a member of the BRDC Superstars programme for emerging young British drivers and 2023 British GB3 (British F3) champion.
Callum started karting in France in 2016 competing in the Rhône-Alps regional series for two seasons.
After transferring his licence to the UK, Callum won the 2019 English Championship (“E” plate), competed in the British Kart Championships – coming 4th in Minimax – and represented Team UK in the Rotax world finals at Sarno, Italy.
Moving up to Rotax Junior Max in 2020 he led the British Championship for much of the season, only loosing out in the last round, finishing 3rd but securing a further place at the Rotax world finals representing Team UK (1st & 2nd finishers were over age limit).
Callum has also raced in the Belgium National League (BNL) and European Rotax Winter Championships.
For the 2021 season Callum moved to the Ginetta Junior car series with Championship-winning team R Racing securing seven race victories outright (joint highest) nine “rookie” victories and multiple podiums in a politically-charged season.
The 2022 season heralded further changes with Callum entering the British single-seater GB3 Championship with Carlin Racing securing 3 victories, the Jack Cavill Pole-Position Cup and coming 4th in the Championship.
For 2023 Callum has remained with the newly-named Rodin-Carlin squad and is again competing in the GB3 Championship.
GB3 Championship – Rodin Carlin
- GB3 Championship winner
- Jack Cavill GB3 Pole-Position Cup
- BRDC – Superstar Programme
- Aston Martin Autosport BRDC Young Driver of the year – finalist
GB3 Championship – Carlin Racing
- 3 victories, 6 podiums
- 5 pole positions (Jack Cavill Cup – most pole positions in GB3 season)
- 4th in Championship
- BRDC – Rising Star
- Aston Martin Autosport BRDC Young Driver of the year – top 10 nomination
Ginetta Junior Championship – R Racing.
- 7 outright victories (joint season highest)
- 28% win rate
- 9 “rookie” victories
- 11 outright podiums
- 6 fastest laps
- 3 pole positions
- 6th overall
Junior Max – Coles Racing
- British Rotax Kart Championship, 3rd overall.
- Rotax European Winter Championship, 5th overall.
- Rotax World Finals, Portugal, representing Team UK (cancelled last minute due to COVID).
- Rotax European Championship campaign (cancelled – European COVID travel restrictions).
- Clay Pigeon Kart Club – Junior Max Club Champion.
Minimax – Coles Racing
- English Minimax Champion (“E” plate)
- British Rotax Kart Championships, 4th overall.
- Rotax World Finals, Italy, represented Team UK (Minimax)
- Belgium National League Championship.
- Clay Pigeon Kart Club – Minimax Club Champion
2018 – Rotax Minimax – British Super One Championships
2017 – French Regional Kart Championships
2016 – French Regional Kart Championships